Welcome to Nick Oshiro.com and welcome to the future of working with a professional drummer. I designed this service because I love the recording process and I love playing drums. But I didn’t want to have to leave the comfort of my own studio to collaborate with other musicians…and now you won’t have to either!
I use the latest sampling technologies. These samples are recorded using the best drums, cymbals, outboard gear, and studios available. This makes the tracks I give you something we weren’t able to get before, usually because of recording budgets.
So if you want professional, affordable drum tracks all you have to do is select an option and I’ll guide you through the simple online process.
Continue reading about the process below.
Online Session Drummer
My Name is Nick Oshiro and I’m an online session drummer. I provide the highest quality online drum tracks available. I’m your best choice when you want a professional online studio drummer and a high-end online drum recording.
Have you ever recorded drum tracks in somebody’s bedroom? It really lacks that professional sound! I use the most advanced sampling technology available and the flagship Electronic Drum Kit, The Roland TD30KV. This Drum kit in combination with Superior Drummer 3 provides me the ability to make changes to drum tones for your song or jingle, in a fast and efficient way.
Is your sampling recorded on the best mics, pres, consoles, drums, and cymbals out there? Mine is! I use Toontrack’s Superior Drummer 3 and EZDrummer 2. Can you imagine me in the drum room next door, in a professional studio, with a world-renowned producer and engineer? All you have to do is select an option above and follow the prompts for the best custom drum tracks out there.
Fast and Simple
The process for hiring an online session drummer is very easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Select an option above. You can choose between a Custom MIDI File, a Custom WAV file, or you can purchase merchandise from my store!
- Fill out a submission form. If you’ve selected either MIDI or WAV file, fill out the submission form on that page
- Upload your song. When you get done filling out the submission form, you’ll be brought to my DropBox. This is where you will upload your song so I can check it out. Please send the track without drums. Together, we will get started with the studio drum tracking process.
- Approval process. I will send you the first draft for approval. Did we make it just the way you wanted it? What notes do you have for me? This is a collaborative process and I want you to be happy with the work. In conclusion, I’ll make the changes you want and prepare the individual WAV drum files to be on their way to you. Now you can have everything mixed and mastered just the way you want!
- Share your song with the world!
I have a lot of experience in different types of venues, bands, and gigs and my passion need no convincing. Please take a look around the site! On my Video page, you will find my latest Drum Covers as well as a sample page where you can hear songs that I’ve recorded drums on.
Check out the photo gallery and take a journey with the bands I’ve played for: Static-X, Seether and my current gig, Blue Man Group.